With more and more health conscious consumers moving away from plastic food packaging, glass is a great way to ensure your brand sticks out against the competition. As the most trusted packaging for health, taste, and the environment, there are many benefits of utilizing glass for your food containers.
The Advantages of Glass Food Packaging
- Glass is endlessly recyclable and will never lose its quality or purity
- Of all recovered glass, 80% is made into new glass products
- Glass containers can go from the recycling bin to a shelf in only 30 days
- Glass is nonporous and impermeable, meaning the flavor of its contents is never impacted
- Glass has a nearly zero rate of chemical interactions, ensuring its contents stays fresh
- Glass packaging is overall healthier for consumers and their families than plastic
- Glass packaging looks more appealing on the shelf
- Glass never loses its shape or colors like plastic packaging and containers
At Packaging Concepts, Inc., we use high-quality materials for all of our glass bottles and jars. When you are looking for glass packaging supplies in Minneapolis, our team will work with you to create exactly what you need. Contact us today at (612) 377-9733 to learn more about our high-quality glass products.
Since 1993, Packaging Concepts, Inc. has been operating in the Twin Cities area. When you are looking for packaging companies in Minneapolis with over 100 years of industry experience, our distributor has everything you could need. We offer durable, high-quality products that can be entirely personalized for their end-use. Whether you need containers, bottles, jars, lotion pumps, or fine mist sprayers, we guarantee the utmost quality with our products.
Whatever your project needs, we have it. Our stock is full of small and large plastic, glass, and metal products. Our courteous, attentive service will help you find the best option for your project goals. We also offer in-house silk screening and labeling services, so your products will be ready to go as soon they arrive. We focus on quality from beginning to end, and we are prepared to show you the commitment to excellence that separates us from the rest.
At Packaging Concepts, Inc., we have two fully stocked warehouses to accommodate your needs. We believe our clients should receive the products they need, as soon as they are required, so we ensure our supply is always maintained to fulfill any order that comes through.
Our central location in Minneapolis, as well as our extensive product inventory, has allowed us to be the best and most convenient choice for customers nationwide. Contact us today at (612) 377-9733 for more information on our products and services.